I feel like I say this for every holiday, but I truly mean it. I love St Patrick’s Day! Being an Irish girl, I fully honor this holiday. Which if we are being honest, mainly promotes celebration. And there is nothing wrong with a holiday that encourages having a great time and enjoying comfort foods.
St Patrick’s Day is a holiday rooted in tradition. The Irish are a proud culture, and they wear their heritage on their sleeve. They love their food, family, and most of all, celebrations. What’s not to love, right?
It is also refreshing that Irish food is so approachable. It is down to earth, easy to prepare, and includes ingredients you can find at any market or grocery store. Not only that, but the history is seriously cool. If you want a little history lesson, check out our Paleo Shepherd’s Pie post. Here we outline the history of this classic dish.
In honor of said holiday, and all that it represents, I have partnered with several bloggers to bring you 16 fabulous St Patrick’s Day Party Food dishes. Everything from healthy-ish main dishes, to indulgent desserts, festive appetizers, and classic sides.
There’s something for everyone in this list, and we trust you will enjoy all the options.
Recipe Roundup: St Patrick’s Day Party Food
1. Spinach Hummus by The Urben Life
2 Avocado Deviled Eggs by Vienista
3. Cream of Spinach Soup by Dr. How & Why
4. Irish Soda Bread by Ovenstruck
5. Instant Pot Irish Beef Stew by The Messy Little Kitchen
6. Irish Stew by Carla Crudup
7. Traditional Shepherd’s Pie by Biscuits and Savvy
8. Paleo Shepherd’s Pie by Our Food Fix
9. Shamrock Lasagne Med Ricotta Och Spenat by Att vara Vass
10. Cabbage, Bacon, and Potatoes by Karyl’s Kulinary Krusade
11. Caramelized Brussels Sprouts by Leshe Style
12. Chocolate Stout Hamantaschen by Almost Kosher
13. Luck of the Irish Cupcakes by The Good the Bad and the Poopy
14. Irish Cream Bundt Cake by Laurence Makano
15. Mint Oreo Truffles by Tabitha Talks Food
16. Shamrock Smoothies by Right Meow or Never
Be sure to come back and share your feedback, and your favorites!
Join the Our Food Fix Family
Subscribe to our list to receive FREE recipes, healthing living resources, and planning and efficiency tips.