It’s National Poultry Day in the US and Canada. And you know what that means, another recipe roundup! We are again partnering with a great group of fellow bloggers to bring you 11 poultry dishes.
Chicken is by far one of the most searched, saved, and favorited of all proteins, and for good reason. It is simple, affordable, absorbs any flavor, and can easily become comfort food.
Did you know a Google search of Chicken Recipes returns 71,500,000 results? How crazy is that? This is further proof that we love our poultry. The thing is, we are always looking for new ideas to recreate our go-to recipes, and how we can switch things up.
This is why we love recipe roundup posts, it solves a need all in one place. So let’s dig in poultry lovers!
Recipe Roundup: National Poultry Day
Although not specifically noted, many of these dishes are Paleo-friendly or can be easily modified. Adjust as needed for your personal preference and needs.
1. Slow Cooker Roasted Game Hen by Almost Kosher
2. One-Pan Baked Chicken with Bacon Glazed Asparagus by the Accidental Mrs
3. Balsamic Orange Chicken with Basil by OvenStruck
4. Herb Roasted Chicken by Leshe Style
5. Thai Peanut Chicken with Coconut Rice by Our Food Fix
6. Florentine Stuffed Chicken by Laurence Makano
7. Chargah Nathiagali – Easy Roast Recipe by Dr. How & Why
8. Poultry Burger with Homemade Chips by The Good the Bad and the Poopy
9. White Lasagna Chicken Soup by The Messy Little Kitchen
10. Handmade Chicken Gyoza Dumplings by Carla Crudup
11. Chicken Chickpea Salad by Karyl’s Kulinary Krusade
What are you doing to celebrate national Poultry Day? Do you have any favorite poultry dishes?
Join the Our Food Fix Family
Subscribe to our list to receive FREE recipes, healthing living resources, and planning and efficiency tips.